Providence is calling a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to Providence Centralia Hospital in Centralia, WA.
We are seeking a compassionate and caring individual to provide safe and reliable routine daily care to patients admitted to the hospital.
In this position you will:
- Act as an advocate for patients in maintaining choice, independence, privacy, dignity and security.
- Provide appropriate patient care as directed by the licensed nurse.
- Assist in providing care and implementing delegated activities of the nursing plan.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Current Nursing Assistant Certified (NAC) licensure.
- Current AHA Basic Life Support (AHA-BLS) certification required upon hire.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- One year recent experience as a Nursing Assistant in a patient care setting.
About the hospital you will serve .
Providence Centralia Hospital in Centralia, Washington is a 127-bed, not-for-profit hospital providing emergency, diagnostic, cancer, birthing and surgical services. It consistently receives high scores on accreditation surveys by the Joint Commission, the Washington Department of Health (DOH) and the Washington Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS).
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Certified Nursing Assistant
Req ID: 152008