We provide competitive pay , benefits and growth opportunities. Apply today!!!
Experience and skills:
- Minimum two years of experience in Pain Management, a Critical Care, PACU or Emergency Department preferred.
- IV skills
- Functions independently with strong critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of computer.
- Good communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Provides patient and family education.
- BLS and ACLS certification.
General duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares and assesses patients for procedures.
- Assists MD intraprocedure.
- Assesses patient’s readiness for discharge using discharge criteria.
- Provides detailed discharge instructions.
- Follow-up calls 24 hours after discharge.
- Maintain AAAASF( American Association Accreditation Ambulatory Surgical Facilities) and OBS ( Office Based Surgery) standards.
- Ordering and maintenance of supplies.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. CareMount is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability