Senior Manager Care Management AdventHealth Orlando
Location Address: 601 EAST ROLLINS STREET
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Orlando
Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to help heal people in mind body and spirit.
Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family.
Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development opportunities.
Recognized for the seventh year in a row as a recipient of the Gallup Great Workplace Award as part of the AdventHealth network.
Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across the nation
* Full Time, M-F 8am-5pm
You Will Be Responsible For:
* Facilitates campus and system initiatives under the direction of the director to achieve capacity and LOS goals, Avoidable Delays, and other Care Management initiatives. Participates in campus- and system-hospital quality improvement initiatives in relation to general hospital business outside of Care Management.
* Oversees management of the financial aspects of departmental operations in conjunction with the director
* Develops and maintains liaisons with local, state, and federal resources. Applies knowledge of local, state, and federal programs to oversee and expedite discharges while assuring appropriate stewardship of healthcare resources.
* Oversees provision of the discharge planning activities based on needs of the patient/family.
* Provides oversight for the social work program, spanning across outpatient and inpatient to ensure a seamless transition and continuity of patient care.
What Will You Need:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or Health Related Field
Minimum (2) years of Leadership experience
Minimum (3) years functional health care setting
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
Preferred ACCM, CMCC, ACMA
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
Case Management certification - ACM (Accredited Case Manager), CCM (Certified Case Manager), RN-BC (Board Certified in Case Management)
The Senior Manager of Care Management (SMCM), under the general direction of the Director works to plan, organize, implement, and evaluate the medical/care management program at AdventHealth. This includes capacity and length of stay (LOS) management, discharge planning, and social work. The SMCM works with the Director, staff, and directly with campus administration to facilitate both system-wide and campus-specific capacity and LOS initiatives. The SMCM oversees the department staff in planning, implementing, and re-evaluating the psychosocial and discharge planning needs of patients. Adheres to AdventHealth Compliance Plan, in accordance with federal/state guidelines, accepted practice, hospital policy, accreditation bodies, and in cooperation with administration, the medical staff, and all operational hospital departments. Actively participates in assuring outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility for maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
AdventHealth Greater Orlando (formerly Florida Hospital) is one of the largest faith-based health care providers in the United States. For 150 years, we have carried on a tradition of providing whole-person care that not only addresses patients' physical ailments, but also supports their emotional and spiritual well-being. We demonstrate the same level of compassion and care for our employees as well, doing all that we can to help them realize their full potential – both personally and professionally.